&SISTERS Period Pants XS/S Size 6-810% off
&SISTERS Period Pants XS/S Size 6-8
Periods don't have to be a pain in these period panties. Designed to be comfy, discreet, high waisted and leak-proof, these period underwear superpower is their absorbency and they'll keep you dry, fresh, and secure for up to 8 hours.
- &SISTERS Period Pants XS/S Size 6-8, absorbent, leak-free, and reusable organic pants
- Comfy, discreet, and reliable, these period pants absorb the equivalent of up to 4 tampons
- One pair of pants will last for up to 100 washes
- PH neutral and hypoallergenic
- Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly and made with 100% cotton
- Also available in S/M, M/L and L/XL
How do period pants work?
Period panties are manufactured with extra layers and specific materials in the crotch area to absorb menstruation blood and are designed to appear and feel like ordinary underwear – so you won't even remember you have them on.
Can you wear period pants everyday?
It'll depend on your flow, but period underwear can be worn all day long provided the absorbency is enough for your needs. These period pants are reusable so you can just wash and wear them again once dry. Most period underwear companies recommend changing when you notice dampness, which indicates that the period pants have absorbed all they can.
The period pants fabric is 96% organic cotton and 4% elastane. The absorbent core is 97% organic cotton and 3% polyurethane.
Usage and Instructions
Wash your period pants before use. After each wear, rinse your with cold water and then wash by hand or machine wash at less than 40°.
Do not use fabric conditioner, bleaching agents, or a tumble dryer as this will cause deterioration in absorbency.