Aspar Paracetamol 500mg 32 CapsulesNew In
Aspar Paracetamol 500mg 32 Capsules
Perfect for relieving mild to moderate pain, including migraine, headache, toothache and period pain, these paracetamol tablets are a must-have.
- Paracetamol tablets, effective for mild to moderate pain
- Can be taken to treat headaches and migraines
- Relief from period pains and toothaches
- Symptomatic relief of rheumatic aches and feverishness, pains, colds and flu
- Easy-to-take tablets
- 32 capsules
Looking for a medicine cabinet essential? Aspar Paracetamol 500mg 32 Capsules is exactly that. Perfect for soothing mild to moderate pain, these paracetamol capsules are ideal to keep on for whenever aches and pains strike. Fast-acting and easy to swallow, these painkiller tablets give you pain relief when you need it most.
Each hard gelatin capsule contains Paracetamol 500mg as the active ingredient.
Other Ingredients: Potato Starch, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Magnesium Stearate (E572), The capsule shell contains Gelatine, Erythrosine (E127), Patent Blue V (E131), Titanium Dioxide (E171) and Quinoline Yellow (E104)
Usage and Instructions
Before taking this medicine: Do not take with any other Paracetamol-containing products.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 capsules every 4 hours to a maximum of 8 capsules in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years unless your doctor tells you to.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take this product if:
- You are sensitive to paracetamol or to any of the other ingredients.
Consult your doctor if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You are taking medicines such as metoclopramide, domperidone, cholestyramine or anti-coagulants including warfarin
- You have liver or kidney problems or you regularly drink large amounts of alcohol.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Immediate medical attention should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
Paracetamol may cause the following side-effects:
Occasionally skin rashes and other allergic reactions such as itching, shortness of breath and facial swelling have occurred.
Very rarely blood disorders characterised by increased susceptibility to infection (colds) or unexpected bruising have been reported not necessarily caused by paracetamol.
Tell your doctor or health care proffesional if you experience any unwanted effects whilst taking these capsules, including any not mentioned above.