Bambaw Shaving Brush SilverNew in
Bambaw Shaving Brush Silver
Get a grip on this attractive shaving brush with its 100% recyclable and impermeable aluminium handle. Its durable and odourless synthetic fibre bristles made of nylon outperform the real thing minus the cruelty.
- Bambaw Shaving Brush Silver, with nylon bristles for a kinder option and a better shaving result
- Prepares and softens your skin and hair before shaving for an optimal shaving experience that allows the razor to cut the hair more easily
- Delivers a better quality of shaving foam and thick lather to help the razor glide over the skin, and reduces the post-shave burning sensation
- Gives a denser result than products that lather automatically, as it adds more moisture to the lather and thus thickens it
- Exfoliates your skin as the brushing removes dirt, dust and dead skin cells, which helps prevent pimples and ingrown hairs
- Great for beginners this brush creates a generous layer of lather for additional protection against nicks, razor burn, and the shaving of ingrown hairs
1 x shaving brush made from nylon bristles and an aluminium handle.
Usage and Instructions
To form a good lather, start by wetting the shaving brush with warm water. Then apply your shaving cream or soap to the bristles and work in circular motions over the area of your skin you want to shave.
You can always add more water if you find that not enough lather is forming. You can then start shaving.
For daily washing, simply rinse your shaving brush thoroughly so that the soap or shaving cream runs off completely, and then leave it to air dry.
To store your brush between uses, it is best to let the shaving brush air dry, preferably in a place away from a direct heat source.
The Bambaw synthetic shaving brush has the advantage of being able to stand on its own and can therefore be simply placed on a surface in your bathroom.