Bambaw Shaving Soap Rosemary 85g10% off
Bambaw Shaving Soap Rosemary 85g
Bambaw shaving soap is an excellent zero-waste alternative to conventional shaving gels and foams. It prepares the skin before shaving, softening and straightening hairs for a smoother shave and moisturized skin.
This shaving soap offers several benefits:
- Gentle shaving. It provides a generous shaving foam that allows the razor to glide effortlessly and offers lubrication to protect skin from irritation and razor burn.
- Vegan. The shaving soap contains ingredients of natural origin carefully selected for their benefits to the skin. It is vegan, contains no palm oil and has not been tested on animals.
- Solid cosmetics. It completes the shaving product collection and fits perfectly into a zero-waste bathroom.
- For men and women. The shaving soap is unisex and can be used on all parts of the body.
Bambaw shaving soap bar provides a generous moisturizing lather that facilitates shaving and prevents irritation and razor burn. Its natural ingredients moisturize, nourish and soothe the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and hydrated.
Bambaw's solid soap is eco-friendly and a good, economical alternative to conventional shaving creams and foams. It uses less water, requires less packaging and lasts longer.
And it's really easy to use. Bambaw shaving soap is perfectly suited to use with a shaving brush and fits perfectly in the hand for easy handling and gentle application directly to the skin.
It is available in 3 variations to suit all skin types:
Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Illite (French Green Clay), Montmorillonite (Green Clay), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linalool, Limonene
Usage and Instructions
- Wet the shaving soap bar with warm water.
- Wet the area that you want to shave with warm water.
- If you have a shaving brush, rub the brush on the soap bar in a circular motion until it forms a lather. If you don’t have a shaving brush, rub the shaving soap directly onto your skin in a circular motion until it forms a gentle foam.
- If the foam is not thick enough, you can repeat the process. Make a few tests on your first use to find which technique gives you the optimal foam.
- Grab your safety razor and enjoy the perfect shaving experience.