Calpol Vapour Plug Lavender and Chamomile Refill Pads Pack Of 5New in
Calpol Vapour Plug Lavender and Chamomile Refill Pads Pack Of 5
The essential aromatic oils in these 5 x refill pads help ease breathing and soothe and comfort your child and all night long.
- Calpol vapour refill pads, for clear and easy breathing
- Soothing 8-hour night-time comfort
- Continous release
- Promotes good night rest
- 5 x Lavender and Chamomile refill pads
- Works with the Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight
Tired of the discomfort caused by a blocked, stuffy nose that robs you and your little one of sleep? These pads contain a special blend of aromatic oils, including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus that together work to soothe and comfort your child at night-time and help to clear and ease breathing.
Simple to use, easy to replace, and long-lasting (up to 8 night-time hours), they work with the Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight, which plugs into a stand UK household socket.
So, if your little one is older than 3 months of age, these are just the thing. Simply slip a refill pad into the vapour plug and let the non-medicated aromatic vapours go about their good work.
Take care to read the label, instructions, and warnings carefully before use.
Essential aromatic oils: lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus.
Usage and Instructions
When re-filling with pads ensure the plug is disconnected from the power supply.
- Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
- Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly.
- Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom.
- Always wash hands after replacing pads, and remove and discard the old pad when using the nightlight alone.
Unplug the vapour plug when not in use, and do not disassemble the unit or night light.
Use only Calpol Vapour Plug and Nightlight refill pads with the Calpol Vapour Plug and Nightlight. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Keep out of reach of children.
CAUTION: Do not use with children under 3 months of age, and keep out of reach of children. If you have asthma consult your doctor before using.
WARNING: Do not eat the pads as they contain an irritant. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this label.
Irritating to skin and may cause sensitisation by skin contact. Wear suitable gloves and avoid contact with the skin. After contact with the skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and soap.
Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Contains Pentamethyl Octahydroindenodioxane.