Careway Allergy & Hayfever Relief 14 TabletsNew in
Careway Allergy & Hayfever Relief 14 Tablets
Love your furry friends, but find your pet allergy gets in the way? This antiallergic medication was formulated to help give relief from the symptoms of dust and pet allergies.
- Careway Allergy & Hayfever Relief 14 Tablets, for the relief of dust and pet allergies
- Ideal for the relief of symptoms of hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis)
- Good for relief from allergies such as dust or pet allergies (perennial allergic rhinitis)
- Helps to clear sneezing, and ease your itchy, runny, and blocked nose
- Brings relief from itchy, red and watery eyes
- Helps bring relief from swelling, redness, and itchiness of the skin (symptoms of chronic idiopathic urticaria, which is also known as chronic nettle rash)
Active ingredients: Cetirizine hydrochloride.
Excipients: Lactose Monohydrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maize Starch, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Magnesium Stearate & Talc.
Film coat contains:
Hypromellose, Lactose monohydrate, Titanium Dioxide, Macrogol 4000 & Sodium Citrate.
Usage and Instructions
Adults and Children aged 12 years and over:
One tablet (10mg), once daily.
Children aged from 6 to 12 years:
Half a tablet (5mg), twice daily.
This medicine isn't recommended for children under 6 years of age.
Not suitable for:
- children under 6 years old
Take extra care with this medication:
- be careful if you feel drowsy
- don't drive or operate machinery if you are affected by drowsiness after taking this medication
- this medication can increase the effects of alcohol
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- have problems with your kidneys
- have problems passing urine
- are epileptic
- need to have an allergy skin test
- have an enlarged prostate
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
All medicines can have some unwanted effects, but they don't effect everyone. Here is what we advise:
Stop taking and see a dr immediately if you experience:
- symptoms of allergic reaction or anaphylaxis such as difficulty breathing, swelling of face or lips, widespread rash or itchiness
- thoughts of suicide. This is very rare, but if you feel this way, stop taking the tablets and tell the dr immediately.
Common side effects (around 1 in 10 people may experience this)
- drowsiness or feeling tired
- dry mouth
- headache or dizziness
- stomach pain
- runny nose
Rare side effects (around 1 in 1000 people may experience this)
- feeling weak
- pins and needles
- skin reactions