Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g
Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g
Discover Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g, a trusted remedy for minor skin injuries. This multi-functional cream is adept at addressing minor cuts, grazes, slight burns, and various other small skin infections. Additionally, it's effective against nappy rash, rashes in facial hair regions, infections in the external ear, and scalp ringworm. Its crucial ingredient, dibrompropamidine isethionate, acts as an antiseptic, neutralizing specific bacteria and fungi, ensuring protection against infection and promoting natural healing.
- Boasts antiseptic and antibacterial capabilities
- Addresses minor cuts, grazes, and slight burns
- Counters small skin infections
- Apt for handling nappy rash and rashes in facial hair regions
- Effective for external ear infections and scalp ringworm
- Principal ingredient: dibrompropamidine isethionate 0.15% w/w
What symptoms or conditions can be treated with Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g?
The cream can manage minor cuts, grazes, burns, skin infections, nappy rash, rashes in the facial hair regions, infections in the external ear, and scalp ringworm.
What are the benefits of using Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g?
The cream aids in protecting against infections, fosters natural healing, and alleviates minor skin injuries.
How does Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g work?
Dibrompropamidine isethionate, its core ingredient, serves as an antiseptic, neutralizing specific bacteria and fungi, ensuring defence against infection and encouraging healing.
What are the primary ingredients or components of Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g?
Its main ingredient is dibrompropamidine isethionate 0.15% w/w. The cream also contains castor oil - virgin, cetostearyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol 600 monostearate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), silicone MS Antifoam A, and purified water.
How frequently should I use Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g?
In general, applying the cream 2-3 times a day is recommended. Nonetheless, adhering to the instructions in the leaflet or seeking advice from a medical professional is paramount.
Can I use Careway Antiseptic Cream 25g during pregnancy?
If expecting or breastfeeding, it's vital to confer with a medical professional before using the cream.
Active Ingredient: Dibrompropamidine isetionate 0.15%w/w.
Other Ingredients: Castor oil - virgin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Polyethylene glycol 600 monostearate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Silicone MS Antifoam A, Purified water.
Usage and Instructions
Read the leaflet before using.
- Before Applying: Clean your hands.
- Usage: Put a pea-sized amount directly on the affected area or on a light bandage.
- After Applying: Wash your hands, unless treating them.
- Frequency: Typically applied 2-3 times daily.
- Note: No specific guidelines for elderly or children.
- Pregnancy: Discuss with your doctor or pharmacist if you're pregnant or believe you might be. The cream might not be appropriate for you.
- Medication History: Share with your doctor or pharmacist about any recent or ongoing medications, prescription-free included. No known drug interactions exist.
- Allergic Reactions: Don't use if you have allergies to dibrompropamidine or other ingredients.
- If you've reacted to similar products before, inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Guidelines for Use:
- Limit usage duration; extended application can hinder recovery.
- It's not recommended for prolonged use on young children.
- If you're allergic to any listed ingredients, consult your doctor before application.
- Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218): Might trigger delayed allergies.
- Castor oil: Can induce skin issues.
- Cetostearyl alcohol: Potential for localized skin reactions, such as contact dermatitis.