DR.VEGAN Bone & Muscle Support 60 Capsules20% off
DR.VEGAN Bone & Muscle Support 60 Capsules
Calcium is the most important nutritional building block in the bodies of men and women of all ages. Especially important for pregnant mammas busy building little miracles of nature. This supplement helps to provide the vital nutrients needed.
- DR.VEGAN Bone & Muscle Support 60 Capsules, an advanced daily multi-nutrient
- Contains more absorbable Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 to maintain healthy bones and muscles
- Ideal for men and women, for those with bone conditions, if you're on a plant-based diet, and women during pregnancy and through menopause
- Developed by our expert nutritioniststhis advanced formula contains Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) to provide optimal support for bone and muscle health every day
- Ideal if you're concerned about bone health and bone mineral density, undertaking strenuous physical activity, or need to support muscle health and recovery
- In line with the brand's eco-friendly vegan ethos, its packaging is responsibly sourced, biodegradable, and recyclable.
Calcium is a vital nutrient for men and women of all ages, particularly for women during pregnancy, when breastfeeding, and during and after menopause to support healthy bones. This essential mineral is one that our bodies do not make, and we need to obtain it either through our diet or supplements.
Calcium Bisglycinate, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Brown Rice Flour, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose). FREE FROM: Added Sugar, Starch, Sweeteners, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Lactose, Dairy, Artificial Flavours, Colours, and Preservatives.
PER 2 CAPSULES: Calcium (as Bisglycinate),160mg, EC %NRV 20, Magnesium (as Citrate), 150mg, EC %NRV 40, Vitamin D3 25µg (1000IU), EC %NRV 500, Vitamin K2 (MK-7), 100µg, EC %NRV 133
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Usage and Instructions
Take 2 capsules a day.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.