Eno Salts 150g
Eno Salts 150g
Get notified when back in stock
ENO Original Fruit Salts helps to neutralise stomach acid and regulate your gut's pH levels – giving you fast relief from flatulence, nausea and indigestion
- ENO Original Fruit Salts work to soothe stomach acid
- Helps to relieve stomach upsets, nausea, flatulence and indigestion
- Unique formula dissolves in water
- Gets to work in 6 seconds – faster than other antacids
- Free from gluten, lactose, sugars, sweeteners and preservatives
- With a tasty fruit flavour
Sodium Bicarbonate. Citric Acid Anhydrous. Sodium Carbonate. Saccharin Sodium.
Usage and Instructions
Adults and children over 12 years old:
- Dissolve 1 sachet or 1 teaspoon (4.2 grams) of Eno powder into 1c (240mL) of water.
- Drink Eno after meals.
- Wait 2 to 3 hours before taking another dose of Eno powder.
- Take Eno only 2 times daily for a maximum of 14 days.
All suitable processes and accepted item usages are provided on the back of the item. We suggest customers read these before using the product for its intended purpose.
Please don't overdose or overuse any product.
This product is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
We also recommend to not use ENO if you are on a controlled sodium diet or have kidney or liver problems.
Please contact your doctor or health care specialist before using any medicated item.
All healthy items have a suggested purpose and are not always clinically proven. Some items may contain active ingredients that may cause skin irritation & other issues, so please read before use.
Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
Please contact the Pharmacy Team if you need any information before you order.
It's not common to experience side effects when taking ENO. If you experience anything unusual please stop taking ENO and contact your doctor or our pharmacist at medino.