Eurax Cream 100g
Eurax Cream 100g
Dry, itchy skin getting in the way of your day? This cream offers fast relief for the whole family.
- Eurax Anti Itch Cream 30g is a long-lasting effective treatment against itchy, distressed skin
- Use to soothe dry skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis
- Contains the active ingredient Crotamiton which relieves the allergic reaction
- Suitable for soothing a number of other skin complaints including rashes, chickenpox, sun burn, hives, insect bites and stings
- A non-greasy formula which absorbs easily
- Conveniently-sized for treatment on the go
Crotamiton, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Strong Ammonia Solution 25%, Stearic Acid, Hard Paraffin, White Beeswax, Perfume.
Usage and Instructions
Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
Irritation will be relieved for 6 to 10 hours.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Eurax can be used for children, although for children under 3 years of age consult your doctor before use and do not apply more than once a day.
Do not apply other topical preparations to the affected area during treatment with Eurax topical.
Other drugs may also interact with Eurax topical.
Tell your doctor all medications you use.
During pregnancy, Eurax should be used only when prescribed. It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Common side effects of Eurax include itching, burning, or stinging upon application, or worsening skin irritation (such as itching, redness).
Tell your doctor if your condition worsens or if unusual itching, redness, swelling, burning, or a rash occurs after using Eurax.