Flexiseq Max Strength Osteo 50g
Flexiseq Max Strength Osteo 50g
Get notified when back in stock
A gel applied to the skin to help improve joint function.
- 50g tube
- Easy to apply
- Lubricates the cartilage
- Drug free relief
- Lessens joint pain
- Improves mobility
Flexiseq max strength osteo gel is a drug free topically applied gel formulated to help combat joint pain caused by osteoarthritis.
Using twice a day Flexiseq gel has been clinically proven to lessen joint pain and improve mobility within two to ten days of using.
Flexiseq lubricates the cartilage in joints to relieve pain and stiffness, and improve impaired joint function associated with all stages of osteoarthritis.
If you have diagnosed osteoarthritis, nothing but the best will do. That’s why Flexiseq Osteoarthritis is loaded with our max strength formulation, tested in clinical trials with the most demanding patients.
Flexiseq Osteoarthritis is a drug-free, sustainable solution to effectively relieve the pain and stiffness of osteoarthritic joints to keep you moving.
Flexiseq is a white to yellow gel and comes in a 50g tube a handy size for on the go.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium phosphate, Sodium metabisulﬁte, BHT.
Usage and Instructions
Flexiseq is for external use only, avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with clean water immediately.
Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, apply twice daily, in the morning and the evening, to the soft tissues around the affected joint.
Apply a quantity appropriate to the size of the joint being treated: – For a knee, shoulder or hip, a line as long as your index finger. – For an ankle, wrist or the fingers on one hand, a line as long as half of your index finger.
It is important that you personalise the dose for the particular joint you are treating.
Wash hands after application.
It is important to allow the treated area to dry out before covering.
Failure to do so will reduce the functionality of the product.
You must allow the Flexiseq gel to dry for at least 10 minutes, or until the skin is touch dry before covering the area.
If the gel is taking longer than 10 minutes to dry, you have probably applied too much and you should try using a little less next time.
If the gel is taking less than 10 minutes, you should apply a little more next time.
You can reduce the time it takes for Flexiseq to dry by:
- Warming the skin before applying the gel.
- Using a hairdryer on a medium setting after applying the gel, which should reduce the drying time to about 2 minutes.
Twice-daily treatment with Flexiseq can provide pain relief after as little as 2 days. However, it may take up to several days of continuous use for the full effect to be seen.
Once opened, continue to store between 8°C and 25°C and use the product within three months.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use Flexiseq:
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Flexiseq.
• On open wounds, broken or infected skin or mucous membranes (the lining of the openings of the body, such as the mouth, nose or eyes).
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding - Flexiseq has not been tested on pregnant women in clinical trials and therefore its use during pregnancy is not advised unless it has been deemed necessary by your doctor.
• It is unknown whether Flexiseq may be harmful to your child if you are breastfeeding. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using the product.
• Flexiseq has not yet been tested on children. Use in these patients should be discussed with your doctor.
There have been no serious side effects reported, relating to Flexiseq.
• In clinical trials Flexiseq caused minor skin irritations, such as erythema, dry skin and rash at the site of application. These were usually of mild to moderate intensity, transient and fading away by itself. A treatment interruption was not necessary.
• Side effects affecting the skin and subcutaneous tissue (the soft tissue beneath the skin at the site of application) could occur after approximately two weeks of treatment, but should disappear within a further few weeks if you continue to use the product.
• In the event of serious side effects, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
• There are no known interactions with medicines.