Ostoniq Pain Relief Cream 60g20% off
Ostoniq Pain Relief Cream 60g
If you suffer from osteoarthritis, or joint fatigue from frequent physical exercise, you need a fast solution. This topical cream relieves pain, cools inflammation and improves joint flexibility.
- Ostoniq Pain Relief Cream 60g is a drug-free gel which prevents joint pain, improves fluidity and helps joints recover from repetitive activity and fatigue
- This formula is designed to soothe inflammation from the first application
- Lubricates and maintains your joints, protecting against stiffness and wear
- Absorbs quickly, leaving a pleasant smell and no greasy residue
- Long-lasting calming effect on the joints, ideal for alleviating the symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Safe for sensitive skin
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethyl Sulfone, Dipropylene Glycol, Glucosamine HCI, Decyl Oleate, Alcohol Denat, L-Menthol, Kaolin, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium Cetearyl sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Boswelia Serrata Gum, Parfum, Butylene Glycol, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium Phosphate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Potassium Phosphate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Linalool, d-Limonene, Geraniol, Eugenol
Usage and Instructions
Apply 3-4 times daily, gently massaging into the areas of discomfort in circular movement.
This product is suitable for anyone aged 3 and over.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not apply to broken skin, open wound, or delicate areas such as face or near the genitals.
There are no known side effects of this product. If you develop a rash after applying it, you might be allergic to one of the ingredients, in which case you should wash the product off the skin and if the rash persists, contact one of our pharmacists or your GP.