Green People Alexandra Kay Time To Relax Essential Oil Blend10% off
Green People Alexandra Kay Time To Relax Essential Oil Blend
Wound as tight as a coil? Enjoy a myriad of ways to use this comforting blend of 100% natural essential oils to completely relax and unwind.
- Green People Alexandra Kay Time To Relax Essential Oil Blend is suitable for vapourising, inhalation, and massage when used with a carrier oil
- Expertly blended with 100% natural essential oils including calming Patchouli, Vetivert, and Lavender
- Use in the evening to unwind the mind and help the body to relax
- Can also be used to help calm feelings of anxiety and a fractious mind
- Perfect for use in the bath or mixed into a scent-free shower gel
- With Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Lemon, Lemongrass. Lavender, Basil, Geranium, Vetivert, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Frankincense
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol, Cinnamaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol.
Usage and Instructions
Keep in mind that all Alexandra Kay essential oils are highly concentrated and must be diluted before use. Do not apply them directly to your skin.
Create a soothing sleep ambience by dispensing 6-8 drops into your scent diffuser. Add no more than two drops of essential oil per 20 ml of water. When filling the water reservoir to the ‘MAX’ line add a maximum of 8 drops of this essential oil blend.
Time to Sleep can also be mixed with water or alcohol and used as a room spray or air freshener.
You can also place this oil blend onto a tissue and inhale it. Or, mix in with a scent-free shower or body wash and enjoy its benefits when taking a bath or shower.
Mixed into a base oil, this oil blend is ideal to use for a massage. Try mixing it into a soft balm and apply it to your pulse points.
This product is not suitable for pregnant women, young infants or children and should not be applied directly to the skin.
Some essential oils, even when diluted with a carrier oil, can cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin. Always dilute essential oils and discontinue use if you experience any irritation.