Green People Alexandra Kay Time To Sleep Essential Oil Blend30% off
Green People Alexandra Kay Time To Sleep Essential Oil Blend
Why stay up for hours when you can drift off in minutes? This relaxing blend of 100% natural essential oils calms your senses to help you prepare for a restful night's sleep.
- Green People Alexandra Kay Time To Sleep Essential Oil Blend is perfect for use before bed to calm the mind and help you sleep peacefully
- Expertly blended with 100% natural essential oils including sleep-inducing Lavender, Bergamot, and Frankincense
- Suitable for vapourising, inhalation, and massage when used with a carrier oil
- Perfect for use in the bath or when mixed in with a scent-free shower gel
- Notes of Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Mandarin, Lavender, Vetivert, Patchouli, and Frankincense
- With recyclable packaging, so that you can really sleep easy
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Isoeugenol, Cinnamaldehyde.
Usage and Instructions
Take note that all Alexandra Kay essential oils are highly concentrated and must be diluted before use. Do not apply them directly to your skin.
Create a soothing sleep ambience by dispensing 6-8 drops into your scent diffuser. Add no more than two drops of essential oil per 20 ml of water. When filling the water reservoir to the ‘MAX’ line, add a maximum of 8 drops of this essential oil blend.
Time to Sleep can also be mixed with water or alcohol and used as a room spray or air freshener. You can place it on a tissue and inhale it. Mixed with a scent-free shower gel, this oil blend is ideal for bathing. For a great massage, you can mix this essential oil blend into a base oil, or into a soft balm to be used on your pulse points.
This product is not suitable for pregnant women, young infants, or children and should not be applied directly to your skin.
Some essential oils, even when diluted with a carrier oil, can cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin. Always dilute essential oils and discontinue use if you experience any irritation.