Green People Mum & Baby Rescue Balm Scent Free 100mlNew in
Green People Mum & Baby Rescue Balm Scent Free 100ml
This organic, scent-free, non-aqueous cream is ideal for mums and babies, to soothe tender nipples, and for softening the perineum before birth.
- Green People Mum & Baby Rescue Balm Scent Free 100ml, scent-free rescue balm for mum and baby to share
- Contains Organic Calendula and Vitamin E to soothe sore cracked nipples before and after breastfeeding
- Rich in Organic Shea Butter to reduce dry skin for mum and baby
- With Organic Sunflower, Sweet Almond, and Hemp Seed Oil to soften the perineum region before birth
- Fragrance-free and gentle for frequent use
- A non-aqueous cream for sensitive and delicate skin, or skin prone to eczema.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate (From Olive Oil), Sorbitan Olivate (From Olive Oil), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *91.9% Organic ^Fairly Traded
Usage and Instructions
For dry skin, apply sparingly to your baby’s skin and gently rub it in. Re-apply as often as necessary.
For Mum, from 34 weeks regularly massage your perineum to help it become more flexible and ready for childbirth.
When doing the perineal massage, according to the NHS the best time to massage this area is after a bath as blood vessels in the area are dilated, making the perineum softer and more comfortable to touch. To massage place one or both thumbs on and just within the back wall of the vagina, resting one or both forefingers on the buttocks. You may prefer to use only one hand. Gently massage by moving the thumb(s) and forefinger(s) together in an upwards and outwards rhythmic ‘U’ or ‘sling-type' movement. Massage for around 5 minutes, repeat daily or every other day for maximum benefit.
Best kept in a warm room for general use, as Beeswax content may crystallise when exposed to extreme cold. If crystallisation occurs (showing as small granules), place it in a warm place for 24 hours and it will return to normal.