Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 100ml15% OFF
Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 100ml
Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 is a 3 layers of natural sun protection: UV filters, antioxidants & sun tan accelerator.
- Effective, natural broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- NEW plant-based packaging, fully recyclable
- NEW easy-to-apply formula, suitable for sensitive skin & prickly heat
- Increases collagen & contains antioxidants to help prevent UV damage
- Natural tan accelerator helps you tan 28% faster
- Water repellent but not pore-clogging - ideal for prickly heat
- 86% certified organic ingredients
- Organic Aloe Vera, Edelweiss, Inositol, Green Tea & Avocado
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Aqua (spring water), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, cetearyl alcohol (emulsifying plant wax), elaeis guineensis (palm) oil*(**), isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate (naturally occurring uv-filter), diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, glyceryl stearate (plant derived emulsifier), titanium dioxide [nano] (mineral uv-filter), rhus verniciflua peel cera (berry wax), leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) leaf extract*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, fucus serratus (seaweed) extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, inositol (from carob fruits), commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil**, aroma [lavandula hybrida (lavandin) herb oil*], cetearyl glucoside (plant derived emulsifier), sodium stearoyl glutamate (plant derived emulsifier), gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, sodium dehydroacetate, glycerin, stearic acid, calcium gluconate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, phytic acid, linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*.
*86.4% certified organic agricultural ingredients, **fairly traded
Usage and Instructions
Pour 30ml sunscreen into your cupped palm then apply to body 20 minutes before exposure to sun. Reapply every 2 to 4 hours depending on the intensity of sunlight. Always reapply after swimming.