Hedex Extra 16 Tablets
Hedex Extra 16 Tablets
Get notified when back in stock
Fast-acting and effective, Hedex Extra can provide extra relief from headaches including migraines.
- Dual-action pain relief, designed to target all kinds of aches and pains
- Helps with backache, rheumatic and muscle pain
- Relieves the pain of toothaches, a sore throat and period pains
- Fights the development of a fever, aches and pains of cold and flu
- Contains two active ingredients to help relieve pain
- 1 Hedex Box contains 16 tablets
Fast pain relief - with a little extra effectiveness. Hedex Extra 16 Tablets combines paracetamol and caffeine to get to work fast on aches and pains. Paracetamol is a painkiller that also reduces your temperature when you have a fever, while caffeine helps paracetamol to be even more effective. When paracetamol is taken alone, it can take up to an hour for it to work – but when it's paired with caffeine, this painkiller gets to work faster and relieve the symptoms of your headache or migraine.
Active Ingredients: Caffeine 65mg, Paracetamol 500mg.
Other ingredients: Starch pregelatinised, maize starch, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, potassium sorbate, purified talc, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, water, hypromellose (6CPS) and triacetin.
Usage and Instructions
Adults: 2 tablets up to 4 times daily. Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 12-15 years: swallow 1 tablet every 4-6 hours as required.
- Do not take more than two tablets at any one time.
- Do not take more than eight in 24 hours.
- Do not take with any other medication containing paracetamol.
- Do not give to children under 12 years
- Do not take this Hedex Tablets if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product (see ingredients tab for full list) or if you are taking any other medicines that contain paracetamol.
- This product is not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Speak to your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease.
Seek advice from your doctor or a pharmacist before taking Hedex if you are takin any prescribed medicines, especially:
Like all medicines, Hedex can cause side effects, although note everyone will experience them.
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Allergic reactions – skin rash, itching, swelling of the mouth or face, shortness of breath
- Skin rash, peeling or mouth ulcers
- Breathing problems
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding
- Sudden weightloss
- Loss of appetite
- Yellowing of the eyes and skin