HotTea Mama Pregnancy Wellness Tea SetNew in
HotTea Mama Pregnancy Wellness Tea Set
If you're looking for a fabulous baby shower gift or you want to treat yourself while you're expecting, HotTea Mama has the perfect pack of teas for you. Their Pregnancy Wellness Tea Set contains three teas specifically created to support you throughout your pregnancy. Because you deserve self care before your little one arrives.
- Includes three teas to support your pregnancy journey
- Morning Rescue tea is a caffeine-free blend with the zing to get you going in the morning
- Get Up and Glow tea is the perfect caffeine-free alternative to coffee to get you set up for any day
- The Final Push tea contains fragrant botanicals to help prepare your body to meet your baby from 32 weeks
- Each pyramid teabag is biodegradable and can popped into your food recycling
- You can use each teabag twice to make the most of the botanicals
Get Up & Glow: a fruit infusion with grapes and tropical fruit as its base Morning Rescue: a blend of whole ginger root, lemongrass, lemon balm, lemon verbena, and whole peppermint leaf
The Final Push: whole raspberry leaf and peppermint
Usage and Instructions
Each pack has specific infusion instructions.
HotTea Mama doesn't recommend adding milk to any of them, but follow your cravings as required!
As each bag contains whole leaves and flowers, don’t throw it away after one brew.
Add water to each bag at least twice to get the most out of the botanicals.
You shouldn't drink any raspberry leaf tea until you are at least 32 weeks pregnant. This is the most common recommendation from the NHS, though some NHS trusts recommend waiting until 35 or 36 weeks. As it makes the muscles in your uterus contract, you don't want to drink it earlier. From 32 weeks, we recommend having 1 cup a day, and building up to 2 cups a day from 33 weeks, then 3 cups from 34 weeks until you meet your baby. It can even help your body recover after labour - so pop some in your hospital bag to ease cramping post-birth.