HotTea Mama Sleep Saviour Wellness Tea Set20% off
HotTea Mama Sleep Saviour Wellness Tea Set
Bubbles are obviously off the list for the baby shower you're going to. But don't worry, HotTea Mama has got a fabulous gift box of caffeine free teas specially designed for expectant and new mums. You certainly don't need to be expecting to enjoy the benefits of these wonderful teas, so we wouldn't blame you for getting an extra box for yourself!
- Comes with three types of tea to uplift, soothe and revitalise
- Morning Rescue tea is a tingly little number to get you going, and it's wonderful for morning sickness, too
- Get Up and Glow tea is safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding and is the perfect replacement for a traditional caffeine hit
- Night Owl tea helps you to relax after a long day and ease you into sleep
- All teabags are biodegradable and you can pop them into your food recycling bin
- HotTea Mama has been designed by women, for women
Morning Rescue: lemongrass, lemon balm, lemon verbena, ginger, African mint Get Up & Glow: grape, hibiscus flowers and rosehip peels Night Owl: valerian root, chamomile, lavender, lime flowers, rooibos
Usage and Instructions
Each pack has specific infusion instructions.
HotTea Mama doesn't recommend adding milk to any of them, but follow your cravings as required!
As each bag contains whole leaves and flowers, don’t throw it away after one brew.
Add water to each bag at least twice to get the most out of the botanicals.
The NHS recommends you don't drink more than 3 cups of herbal tea a day.