HotTea Mama Take A Pause Menopause TeaGift idea
HotTea Mama Take A Pause Menopause Tea
Take A Pause menopause tea is specially blended to support your body through the tough menopause transition, from perimenopause to post-menopause.
- Improves mood changes, and increases length and quality of sleep
- Supports bone strength and guards against weight gain
- Improves blood circulation and cognitive function, for your wellbeing
- Can help reduce the occurrence and length of hot flushes
- Reduces stress and anxiety, aids sleep
- Vegan and gluten-free
There are 34 symptoms associated with menopause, and they can affect you for over 15 years. Alongside treatments like HRT, our Take A Pause menopause tea is designed to naturally support you with some of the key symptoms.
Liquorice root for hot flushes, gingko biloba for anxiety, green tea for bone health, ginseng to aid sleep and moderate moods, raspberry leaf to lessen heavy blood flow and valerian for stress and anxiety.
Together these herbal ingredients combine to make a refreshing tea that is best enjoyed iced if you are suffering from hot flushes.
Ingredients: Raspberry Leaf, Ginseng, Green Tea, Gingko Bilboa, Liquorice, Valerian Root.
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf tea bags. Each tea bag is 100% plastic-free and biodegradable, the inner bag that holds them is also biodegradable – it is derived from wood pulp and should be placed in your food compost bin. Please recycle the outer box!
Usage and Instructions
How to make iced take a pause tea:
- Use 3 whole leaf tea bags in a 1 litre jug
- Cover with c. 2 inches of freshly boiled water, wait for 30 seconds
- Top up with cold water- Store in door of the fridge for 4-6 hours (max. 24 hours)
- Enjoy whenever you like.
And if you'd like to drink it hot, then we won't stop you! Just add one whole leaf tea bag for a 300ml cup, and brew with freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes depending on your taste.