Ibuleve Gel 30g35% off
Ibuleve Gel 30g
Ibuleve gel is an anti-inflammatory pain-relieving gel which uses ibuprofen to relieve aches and pains throughout the body. It uses a popular painkiller called ibuprofen to soothe pain and swelling and help you to feel more comfortable. It’s absorbed into the skin quickly, working to relieve muscular pain wherever you need it most.
Ibuleve gel can be used to soothe many different kinds of aches and pains all over the body. The most popular uses for this product include relief from:
- Muscle pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Pain caused by non-serious arthritic conditions
- Throbbing or stabbing pain around a nerve, or neuralgia
Ibuleve 5% gel contains the active ingredient ibuprofen.
Usage and Instructions
Use Ibuleve gel up to three times a day, or as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist. Apply a thin layer of the gel all over the affected area, massaging gently until it is absorbed. Wash your hands after using this product, unless you are treating your hands. Continue to use this product until your condition gets better.
You should not use Ibuleve Gel if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. If you’re suffering from muscular pain throughout your pregnancy or while breastfeeding, ask your doctor to recommend a suitable pain relief medication for you.
Ibuleve Gel is not suitable for those with asthma. If you have asthma and are looking for a way to ease pain and inflammation, ask your doctor or pharmacist to recommend a suitable product for you.
If you’re taking any other medications, including those you obtained without a prescription, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this product. This especially applies if you are taking:
- Blood pressure lowering drugs
- Blood thinners, or anticoagulants, e.g. warfarin
- Aspirin or any other NSAIDs
Ibuleve gel is not suitable for use by those under the age of 12.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to ibuprofen, other NSAID painkillers such as aspirin, or any of the other listed ingredients.
Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
Do not use this product if you are asthmatic, suffer from rhinitis, or suffer from hives. For external use only, keep away from your eyes, nose, mouth, or other sensitive areas.
Some side effects related to the use of Ibuleve ge include side effects caused by an allergic reaction, especially in those with a history of asthma or allergies:
- Unexplained runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Asthma or aggravated asthma, e.g. breathing difficulties, wheezing, chest tightness
- Allergic skin reactions, e.g. itch, swelling, inflammation, redness, blistering, light sensitivity
- Unexplained nausea or vomiting
- Swollen eyes, face, or tongue
- Difficulty swallowing
- Unconsciousness in serious cases
Other side effects you may experience include:
- Mild skin rashes, itching or irritation where gel has been applied
- Kidney problems, particularly in those with a history of kidney disease, e.g. peeing less than usual, loss of appetite, weight loss, swelling in abdomen
- Problems with the digestive system, particularly in those who have a history digestive issues such as stomach ulcers, e.g. stomach pain, heartburn, indigestion
If you experience these or any other side effects while using Ibuleve gel, stop use immediately and speak to your doctor or pharmacist right away. For more information about reporting the side effects of medication, please see the MHRA’s Yellow Card Scheme.