Ibuleve Pain Relief 5% Spray 35ml
Ibuleve Pain Relief 5% Spray 35ml
Simple to apply spray for backache, muscular pain and sports injuries, and works to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- 5% ibuprofen pain relief spray
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Suitable for those that cannot consume tablets
- Ideal for hard places to reach on the body
- Easy to use
Ideal for those looking for pain relief that can be applied to hard to reach areas with a simple spray or those who need pain relief fast but don’t want to take tablets, this pain relief spray is an easy-to-use alternative. Ibuleve Spray can be used to ease pain in many different areas, especially those that may be hard to reach.
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen (5% w/w).
Other Ingredients: Industrial methylated spirit, macrogol 300, macrogol cetostearyl ether (cetomacrogol 1000) and purified water.
Usage and Instructions
For adults and children over 12 years old:
- Use the spray up to three to four times a day, leaving at least four hours between applications.
- Holding the bottle upright or upside-down, approximately 4 to 6 inches away from the skin, spray over the affected area.
- Every 2 to 3 sprays, gently massage the spray into the skin over and around the painful area.
- At each application apply 5 to 10 sprays (1 to 2ml), depending on the extent and severity of your condition. Do not apply more than 40 sprays (8ml) in any 24 hour period.
- Wash hands after use, unless treating them.
- Carry on using the spray in this way for up to two weeks (or longer if recommended by your doctor), until your condition gets better.
If the spray comes into contact with broken skin or gets into the eyes, nose or mouth:
- The product may cause irritation if it comes into contact with broken skin or gets into the eyes, nose or mouth. If this happens, rinse the affected areas with plenty of water. If rinsing one eye, take care to avoid washing product into the other eye. If irritation persists, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
If the spray is accidentally swallowed:
- Symptoms may include headache, vomiting, drowsiness and low blood pressure.
- If you experience any of these symptoms contact a doctor or hospital straight away.
- Do not spray near flames, burning cigarettes, electric heaters or similar ignition sources.
Like all medicines, Ibuleve Pain Relief 5% Spray can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Occasionally, mild skin rashes, itching or irritation can sometimes occur at the site of application.
If this is unacceptable, or persists, stop using the product and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Very rarely, the following side effects can happen with ibuprofen, although these are extremely uncommon with products such as Pain Relief 5% Spray that are applied to the skin.
If you experience any of the following, stop using this product immediately and tell your doctor:
Allergic reactions (particularly in people who have a history of asthma or allergic problems), such as:
- Unexplained runny nose and watery eyes, or, in more serious cases asthma or aggravated asthma involving breathing difficulties, wheezing or chest tightness;
- Generalised allergic skin reactions involving itch, swelling, inflammation, redness and perhaps blistering and light sensitivity;
- Other more serious generalised allergic reactions possibly involving unexplained nausea and vomiting, swollen eyes, face or tongue, difficulty swallowing, dizziness or light-headedness. Unconsciousness could perhaps occur in the most serious cases.
Kidney problems (particularly in people who have a history of kidney disease), such as:
- Decreased urine volume;
- Loss of appetite / weight loss;
- Swelling to the abdomen.
Problems with the digestive system (particularly in people who have a history of stomach ulcers etc), such as:
- Stomach pain;
- Heartburn / indigestion.