Lindens Health + Nutrition Red Clover 1000mg 90 Tablets15% off
Lindens Health + Nutrition Red Clover 1000mg 90 Tablets
Going through the dreaded change of life? Change the way you feel about it with this traditional Indian remedy still popular today with women during and after menopause.
- Lindens Red Clover 1000mg Tablets 360 Tablets, trusted to ease the symptoms of menopause
- Useful for conditions such as hot flashes, mastalgia, and premenstrual syndrome
- Traditionally used as a diuretic to help the body get rid of excess fluid
- Also trusted to work as an expectorant to help clear the lungs of mucous
- Believed to help improve circulation and cleanse the liver
- Free from dairy, soya, sugar and gluten, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
1 tablet provides 83mg 12:1 red clover extract, equivalent to 1000mg whole dried blossom, standardised to yield 6.6mg Red Clover Isoflavones.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Red Clover Extract, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica)
Usage and Instructions
Take one to three tablets daily, with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children.
Follow usage guidelines.
Do not exceed stated dose.