Lindens Health + Nutrition Saw Palmetto 500mg 100 TabletsOn sale
Lindens Health + Nutrition Saw Palmetto 500mg 100 Tablets
Saw Palmetto, a plant native to Florida was prized by the Native Americans for a number of uses, most notably, to help men with poor libido 'pitch their tents'. Today, men still use Saw Palmetto to put themselves in pole position in the race to better male health.
- Lindens Health + Nutrition Saw Palmetto 500mg 100 Tablets, relied on for prostate health and other male-oriented disorders
- May help to improve testosterone levels and poor libido, enlargement of the prostate, urinary tract infection, hair loss and male pattern baldness
- Promoted as a dietary supplement for urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate gland (also called benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Known to be useful in managing chronic pelvic pain
- Could help to alleviate migraine, hair loss, and other conditions.
- Free from dairy, soya, sugar and gluten.
1 tablet provides 50mg 10:1 saw palmetto extract, equivalent to 500mg whole dried berries, standardised to yield 22.5mg fatty acids and sterols, bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Saw Palmetto Extract, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
Usage and Instructions
Take one to two tablets per day with water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
It is recommended that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Unsuitable for children.
Follow the usage guidelines, and don't exceed the stated dose.