Natures Aid Vitamin C Low Acid 1000mg 90 Tablets10% off
Natures Aid Vitamin C Low Acid 1000mg 90 Tablets
Low Acid Vitamin C with Rosehips & Citrus Bioflavonoids.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and supports immune function during and after intense physical activity. Vitamin C additionally protects cells from oxidative damage and increases iron absorption.
EFSA approved claims
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of -blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, psychological function and function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
Suitable for all ages but it is advised to reduce dosage according to age and weight.
Vegetarian and Vegan. No artificial colours or flavours.
FREE FROM: GM, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
|Equivalent to 50mg of Rosehips|
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Maize Starch
Usage and Instructions
Take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended intake.