Numark Aqueous Cream 500g
Numark Aqueous Cream 500g
A skin care cream that helps to cleanse and soothe areas of rough, dry skin.
- Soothes areas of rough, dry skin
- Helps sensitive skin
- Protects and hydrates your skin
- Works as an emollient
- Prevents further irritation from regular soaps
- 500g pot
Perfect for those who find that soaps aggravate dry skin conditions, this Numark Aqueous Cream cleans sensitive areas, or it can be used as an emollient to protect and hydrate dehydrated and irritated skin too. This cream can also be used as a gentler and kinder alternative to soap.
Aqueous Cream forms a protective barrier over dry, rough skin areas. This helps to keep moisture locked in, hydrating naturally and easing conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. It also helps to keep the skin clean, preventing further irritation from regular soaps.
Active Ingredients: Emulsifying Ointment 30% w/w.
Other Ingredients: Cetostearly alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, liquid paraffin, and white soft paraffin), phenoxyethanol and purified water.
Usage and Instructions
Apply Aqueous Cream sparingly to the affected area of skin whenever you need it.
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
- If you swallow this product, speak to your doctor or pharmacist right away.
- Aqueous Cream can be used during pregnancy and if you’re breastfeeding. However, you should speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this product at this time to be sure that it’s suitable for both you and your baby.
Store in a cool, dry place which is below 25 degrees C. Store in original packaging, do not use once expiry date printed on the packaging has passed.
- Aqueous Cream can interact with other medications, causing unwanted side effects or making your medication less effective, but a medical professional can help to prevent this.
- Do not use Aqueous Cream if you are allergic to soft white paraffin, paraffin liquid, or any of the other listed ingredients.
- Take care to keep away from flames or fire while using this product, as this cream and any dressings or fabric it comes into contact with can be easily ignited.
- For external use only, keep out of contact with eyes, inside of the mouth, and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Aqueous Cream can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them.
These include allergic reactions. If you do experience an allergic reaction to this product, stop use and seek medical help immediately.
If you experience any other side effects while using this cream, stop use and speak to your doctor or pharmacist.