Nutri Advanced Men's Multi Essentials 60 TabletsFlash Sale
Nutri Advanced Men's Multi Essentials 60 Tablets
Premium Once-a-Day Multi-Vitamin providing high-strength, specific nutritional support for men.
- 27 different vitamins and minerals
- Contains significantly higher levels of vitamins B, C, D and K than competitors
- Designed to support overall men’s health as well as fertility
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones
- Contains choline (not present in competitor’s men’s multivitamins)
- Preferred form of vitamin D (D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
-Suitable for Vegetarians
Multi Essentials for Men has been designed to support men’s overall health and wellbeing including muscle function, energy production and male fertility using superior, body-ready and active forms of vitamins.
B vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports a healthy psychological (brain) function
Vitamin A to support healthy vision and skin.
Vitamin C to support the immune system.
Vitamin D3 to support healthy bones, teeth and muscle function
Vitamin K2 which supports normal blood clotting and healthy bones.
Iodine to support thyroid and reproductive health.
Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproductive health, maintenance of healthy bones, supports the immune system and contributes to cognitive function.
Chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Selenium to support normal spermatogenesis (production of sperm)
|Nutritional Information||Per Capsule||%EC NRV|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000IU)||500µg RE*||63|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||250mg||313|
|Calcium (carbonate, pantothenate, citrate-malate)||11.5mg||1.4|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU)||25µg||500|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)||50mg||4545|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||30mg||2143|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||30mg||188|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||50mg||3571|
|Folate (as 5-MTHF)||400µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||400µg||16000|
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)||25mg||417|
|Iodine (potassium iodide/kelp)||150µg||100|
|Zinc (oxide, citrate)||25mg||250|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)||100µg||200|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)||90µg||120|
|Phytosterols (standardised to 40% beta-sitosterol)||130mg|
µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Cellulose gum, Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide Coating: Natural film coating
Usage and Instructions
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.