Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles 30 SachetsNew In
Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles 30 Sachets
Is your child a fussy eater? Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles are a great way to ensure a balanced and nutritional diet.
- A simple way to ensure essential vitamins
- Micro-nutrient formula
- 30 sachets
- Vegan friendly
- Contains ten vitamins & four minerals
Does your child prefer beige foods? Sometimes, it's hard to ensure everyone in your family eats a rich diet of essential vitamins and minerals, so Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles is the perfect solution. Enriched with all the goodness your little one needs to be healthy, it contains ten vitamins and four minerals. Vitamin D for the average growth and development of bones, vitamin A for normal iron metabolism and vitamin C for iron absorption. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, and haemoglobin helps cognitive development. It also features folic acid and copper to support a healthy immune system. Lastly, the ingredients are completed with vitamins B2, B6 and B12 to reduce tiredness and fatigue - this is great to help your child concentrate at school too!
Maltodextrin, Ferrous Fumarat, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Zinc sulfate monohydrate, Tocophperyl asetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamid (Vitamin B3), Copper gluconate, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Potassium iodide, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Usage and Instructions
Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles are aimed at kids 6 to 48 months, and 5 to 12 years.
- Tear open top of the sachet
- Pour the entire contents of the sachet into any semi-solid food after it has been cooked and is at a temperature acceptable to eat
- Mix a Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles sachet with an amount of food that the child can consume at a single meal
- Mix the food well after you have added the sachet
- The food mixed with Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin
- Sprinkles sachet should be eaten within 30 minutes because the vitamins and minerals in the sprinkles will cause the food to noticeably darken
- Give no more than one sachet per day
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily serving amount
- Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Do not share or divide the food to which Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles sachet was added. The number of vitamins and minerals in a single sachet is just the right amount for one child.