Odylique Natural Sun Screen SPF30 50mlNew in
Odylique Natural Sun Screen SPF30 50ml
Odylique Natural Sun Screen SPF30 50ml is vegan, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly, and reef safe: ideal for the entire family, including little ones, babies, and those with sensitive skin.
- Plant-based, organic sunscreen
- Full skin-caring minerals and nine organic antioxidant botanicals for unique triple protection for face and body
- Free from silicone and other synthetic additives that may cause issues: nourishes your skin and allows it to breathe at the same time
- Independently tested and proven broad-spectrum UVA and UVB, plus powerful antioxidants to scavenge free radicals and counteract the damaging effects of the sun
- Free from synthetic UV filters, preservatives, silicones, fragrance, colour, or common allergens, making it the perfect sunscreen for sensitive skin
- First-ever sunscreen both organically certified and approved by the Fairtrade Foundation
Pongamia glabra seed oil, Zinc oxide, Butyrospermum parkii butter (fairtrade), Silica, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Euphorbia candelilla cera, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Copernica cerifera, Hippophae rhamnoides extract, Chamomilla recutita extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis extract, Jojoba esters, Polyhydroxystearic acid
Ingredients in Plain English: Karanja oil, Zinc oxide (non-nano), Raw Shea butter (fairtrade), Silica, Sunflower oil, Candelilla wax, Jojoba extracts, Carnauba wax, Chamomile, Rosemary and Sea buckthorn extracts, Natural stabilisers (from corn).
Usage and Instructions
For your face, apply 1 large pea-sized amount to the cleansed and/or toned skin of your entire face and neck area. Aim to apply sufficient to allow the botanicals to be fairly well absorbed within about 10 minutes. The formula will continue to absorb excess oil and moisture over time. Dry skin may absorb a further pea-sized amount, oily or combination skin may not, especially if you are following this application with foundation. A tip here is to swap foundation for our mineral concealer to hide imperfections and reinforce SPF.
For your body, apply as above aiming for 2-3 pea-size amounts per exposed limb and 3 for your torso. A tip here is that a hat, sunglasses and closely woven natural fabrics provide good alternative sun protection, and a T-shirt as much as SPF 30. Seek shade from direct sun exposure between 10 am and 3 pm.
Application guidelines for full broad-spectrum protection are that if your skin reddens after 10 minutes unprotected, then 2 pea-size amounts (SPF 30) should be reapplied after 5 hours, and 1 large pea-size (SPF 15) after 2.5 hours. Always reapply after swimming, showering, or towelling dry.
Direct contact may stain light or white clothing. Rub in a little detergent before laundering as usual.