Odylique Soothing Conditioner Coconut & Chamomile 140mlNew In
Odylique Soothing Conditioner Coconut & Chamomile 140ml
Treat your scalp and hair to a nutritious conditioning cocktail of virgin coconut oil, superboosting coconut CO2 extract, strengthening horsetail, soothing chamomile, calendula, and shea butter, and moisture-locking aloe vera juice.
- Odylique Soothing Conditioner Coconut & Chamomile 140ml, with multi-tasking coconut
- Strengthens and smooths hair, giving a soft, luxurious lightweight feel. It is soothing for irritated or sensitive scalps
- Works as a hair detangler, cleansing conditioner, as a co-washing additive, split end repair Cream, hair mask treatment, and scalp conditioner
- Silicone-free, it is certified organic, all-natural, and also quat-free.
- Smooths, repairs, and detangles with essential amino acids and a prebiotic chicory extract that contributes toward a healthy-looking scalp by balancing the skin microbiota
- With Aloe vera juice, horsetail, shea, and virgin coconut to offer essential nutrients and moisture and calendula and chamomile soothe and calm the scalp
Aqua, Brassica Alcohol (and) Brassicyl Valinate Esylate, Cetearyl alcohol, Inulin & Fructose, Cocos nucifera oil, Shea butter ethyl esters, Glycerine, Xylityl sesquicaprylate, Alcohol, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomila recutita flower extract, Cocos nucifera fruit extract, Equisetum arvense leaf extract, Anhydroxylitol, Coco glucoside
Ingredients in Plain English: Aloe vera juice, Brassica extracts, Plant origin emulsifier, Chicory extract, Coconut oil, Shea butter extract, Non-palm plant glycerine**, Xylitol (sugar) extracts, Sugar cane alcohol, Chamomile, Calendula, & Horsetail* herbal extracts, Gentle cleanser from coconut & corn glucose *Organically grown & produced (78.3% of total) **Organic origin
Usage and Instructions
Massage onto your hair and scalp. For the best results, leave for a few minutes to allow the herbs and coconut oil to absorb and condition before rinsing.
Avoid contact with your eyes and store away from heat.
For an overnight intensive treatment mask, apply to your scalp using your fingertips, comb through, cover your head with a shower cap (or protect pillow with a towel) and shampoo out well in the morning.
To use as a cleansing conditioner (co-washing), wet your hair thoroughly, distribute the conditioner, leave it to sit for 5 minutes, and then rinse through with cold or warm water.
Avoid contact with your eyes. If this occurs, rinse immediately with clean water.