Protein World Slender Blend Banana Split 600gNew in
Protein World Slender Blend Banana Split 600g
Lose the weight without losing your mind! Get the great-tasting meal replacement shake that helps you shed pounds and build lean muscle in one fell scoop.
- Lose the stubborn weight you’ve been struggling to get rid of for good
- An effective pre-workout shake packed with protein to help you grow lean muscle
- Replace your carb and sugar rich snacks with a tasty low calorie alternative
- Look and feel amazing, added vitamins give you more radiant hair, skin and nails
- Contains no added sugar making it your ideal weight loss partner
- 100% suitable for both vegetarians and diabetics
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Skimmed milk powder (milk), Inulin, Natural flavourings, Protein World Vitamin & Mineral Blend (magnesium oxide, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, mixed natural tocopherols, zinc gluconate, ferrous fumarate, vitamin K2-menaquinone, molybdenum chelate, manganese gluconate, beta carotene, cupric gluconate, nicotinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, cholecalciferol, methylcobalamin, chromium picolinate, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, d-biotin), Xanthan Gum, Protein World Thermogenic Blend [Guarana Extract & Green Tea Extract (40% polyphenols)], Sunflower Lecithin (Emulsifier), Sweetener; Sucralose, Protein World Digestive Enzyme Blend (Lactase 3,500 ALU, Protease 10,000 HUT/g), Protein World Friendly Bacteria Blend (Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Acidophillus).
Usage and Instructions
Meal replacement: Add 40g (4 scoops) to 400ml of almond milk and shake well. Replace 1 or 2 meals per day, choose which meal based on your routine and preference. Snack/Post workout: Add 40g (4 scoops) to 400ml of water and shake well.
Allergen warning: Contains milk. May also contain nuts. This product should be used in conjunction with a varied and balanced diet, but not in place of one. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking prescription medications please consult your doctor or chat to our pharmacist.