Protein World Slender Blend Vanilla Ice Cream 600gNew in
Protein World Slender Blend Vanilla Ice Cream 600g
A carefully formulated weight loss blend that’ll have you stepping up to the scale with confidence in no time! Packed with protein to help build a lean & toned body you’ll feel proud of.
- Easily reach for something protein rich and low-cal when cravings kick in
- Fits into your busy lifestyle, doesn’t require hours of meal prep and cooking
- Vanilla Ice Cream flavour tastes yummy and contains no added sugar
- Not just your average protein shake, boosts your immune system as well
- Added pre and probiotics keep your gut healthy while you’re slimming down
- Perfectly suitable for diabetics and our vegetarian customers
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Skimmed milk powder (milk), Inulin, Natural flavourings, Protein World Vitamin & Mineral Blend (magnesium oxide, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, mixed natural tocopherols, zinc gluconate, ferrous fumarate, vitamin K2-menaquinone, molybdenum chelate, manganese gluconate, beta carotene, cupric gluconate, nicotinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, cholecalciferol, methylcobalamin, chromium picolinate, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, d-biotin), Xanthan Gum, Protein World Thermogenic Blend [Guarana Extract & Green Tea Extract (40% polyphenols)], Sunflower Lecithin (Emulsifier), Sweetener; Sucralose, Protein World Digestive Enzyme Blend (Lactase 3,500 ALU, Protease 10,000 HUT/g), Protein World Friendly Bacteria Blend (Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Acidophillus).
Usage and Instructions
Meal replacement: Add 40g (4 scoops) to 400ml of almond milk and shake well. Replace 1 or 2 meals per day, choose which meal based on your routine and preference. Snack/Post workout: Add 40g (4 scoops) to 400ml of water and shake well.
Allergen warning: Contains milk. May also contain nuts. This product should be used in conjunction with a varied and balanced diet, but not in place of one. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking prescription medications please consult your doctor or chat to our pharmacist.