Scholl Verruca & Wart Complete Treatment Pen 2mlNew in
Scholl Verruca & Wart Complete Treatment Pen 2ml
Treating a wart or verruca is about more than just comfort and relief, it's also about removing the infection that's caused it. Luckily, with the Scholl Verruca & Wart Complete Treatment Pen, verrucas and warts are easy to treat at home.
- Clinically proven wart & verruca treatment pen
- Great for the whole family, including kids over the age of 4
- The pen has a precision tip, making it easy to apply to the area
- Blue gel makes it easy to see where it's bene applied, so you don't get any on healthy skin
- See visible results in as little as one week
- Super easy to use with a one-click applicator
TCA-Active (based on Trichloroacetic Acid), Carbopol, Methylene Blue, Aqua.
Usage and Instructions
Hold the pen vertically and press the button until the blue gel comes out. Apply one drop of the blue get on the verruca/wart. Allow the gel to dry for 10-15 minutes.
Do not use the pen if:
- the skin is not intact.
- you have any doubt if the condition is a verruca or wart.
- you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
Do not use it on skin tags, moles, dark patches of skin, freckles, water warts (mollusca contagiosa), seborrhoeic keratosis (verruca seborrheica).
For verrucas and warts located on hands or feet ONLY.
If the gel accidentally makes contact with healthy skin, clean the area immediately with lots of soap and water to prevent irritation or burning feeling of the healthy skin.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation you could be at risk of foot related complications.
This product is NOT SUITABLE for use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Please consult a doctor or podiatrist before self-treating your foot condition.