Solgar Formula VM-75 180 Tablets
Solgar Formula VM-75 180 Tablets
Solgar VM-75 is our flagship Award-Winning multivitamin tablet, delivering 28 active ingredients and 13 essential nutrients. Take one a day to support your everyday wellbeing and help you live an active lifestyle.
This leading multivitamin utilises premium forms of ingredients, including natural aqueous coatings instead of synthetic alternatives. Aqueous coatings are water based, which improve how the body digests the product, providing better absorption of the nutrients for you.
- B Vitamins unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals. The word ‘Chelated' is taken from the Greek ‘to Claw' and means the mineral is presented in a form that improves the absorbability of the nutrient
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, D-pantothenate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, maltodextrin, pea starch, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, citric acid), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid), Rutin Powder, Iodine (as powdered kelp), Cellulose Gum, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex Powder, Betaine HCl, Colour (titanium dioxide), Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide), Copper (as bisglycinate), Hesperidin Complex, Boron (as boric acid), Powdered Herbal Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Iron (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Carotenoid Mix, Chromium (as picolinate), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).
Usage and Instructions
As a food supplement for adults, 1 softgel, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.