Solgar Hy-Bio 50 Tablets
Solgar Hy-Bio 50 Tablets
Solgar Hy-Bio is a unique bioflavonoid Complex with Vitamin C, Rose Hips and Rutin.
Bioflavonoids are present in almost all fruits, vegetables and herbs. The more colourful the food, the richer it will be in flavonoids. Bioflavonoids, or flavonoids, are phytochemicals and maximise the benefits of Vitamin C helping to enhance the absorption and bioavailability.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Rutin is also a source of bioflavonoids, giving this complex additional strength to help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits form Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health.
One tablet a day of Solgar Hy-Bio, will raise your levels of bioflavonoids, making sure you receive all the benefits from Vitamin C, the essential Vitamin which contributes to:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Rutin Powder, Rose Hips Powder, Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl, cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).
Usage and Instructions
As a food supplement for adults, 1 softgel, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.