Teva Cetirizine 10mg Hay Fever Allergy Relief 30 TabletsFlash Sale
Teva Cetirizine 10mg Hay Fever Allergy Relief 30 Tablets
Get fast relief for up to 24 hours from hayfever and allergies with these easy-to-swallow tablets.
- Non-drowsy antihistamine, with fast and effective relief
- Relief lasts for up to 24 hours
- Suitable for adults and children over the age of 6 years
- Designed for daily use
- Contains 30 tablets, enough for one month
- Easy-to-swallow, film-coated tablets
Can't stop sneezing? Stock up on these non-drowsy hayfever and allergy tablets. Teva Cetirizine 10mg Hay Fever Allergy Relief contains the active substance cetirizine (as cetirizine dihydrochloride, also known as cetirizine hydrochloride). Known as a non-drowsy antihistamine, Cetirizine can help stop your sneezing without sending you to sleep.
Cetirizine tablets help to relieve the nasal symptoms of hayfever and seasonal rhinitis (a runny and itchy nose). These tablets also help to relieve pet or house dust mite allergies, and can be taken for skin allergies, too – such as rash, itching, and urticaria (hives).
Cetirizine dihydrochloride 10 mg (also known as cetirizine hydrochloride)
Microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate (E572), hypromellose (E464), macrogol,titanium dioxide (E171) and polydextrose.
Usage and Instructions
Adults and Children aged 12 years and over:
One tablet (10 mg), once daily.
Children aged from 6 to 12 years:
Half a tablet (5 mg), twice daily.
This medicine isn't recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach ofchildren.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the outer packaging. The expiry date refers to the last day of thatmonth.
Do not take if you:
- Are allergic to cetirizine or similar products e.g. hydroxyzine, cyclizine, meclozine or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Are undergoing dialysis for kidney problems
- Have a hereditary galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking if you:
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems, as the dose mayneed to be adjusted
- Are epileptic or at risk of convulsions
- Aave urinary retention problems
Like all medication, cetirizine tablets can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. If you experience any of the following side effects, stop use and seek immediate medical assistance:
- Allergic reactions, e.g. difficulty breathing or swallowing, severe skin reactions, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Convulsions or fits
- Thoughts about committing suicide
Other common and uncommon side effects you may experience include:
- Sleepiness or drowsiness
- Dizziness, headache
- Diarrhoea, feeling sick, dry mouth
- Pharyngitis, or cold-like symptoms of the nose in children
- Feeling agitated
- Itchy skin, rash
- Paresthesia, causing abnormal feelings of the skin
- Abdominal (stomach) pain
- Extreme fatigue, feeling generally unwell
If you experience these or any other side effects while taking these tablets, stop use and speak to your doctor or pharmacist.