Tommee Tippee Bath'n'room Thermometer10% off
Tommee Tippee Bath'n'room Thermometer
Find the Goldilocks zone for little one. Maintain the perfect room and bath water temperature for your little one using this Tommee Tippee star wet or dry thermometer.
- Tommee Tippee Bath'n'room Thermometer, to measure and retain the ideal temperature for little one's room or bath
- With an LED warning light that will illuminate red when the water temperature is above 39°C and too hot for your baby
- Quick and easy to use, you simply tap to activate it, and the temperature is displayed in a few seconds
- Works wet and dry, either in little one's room or in their bathwater
- Attractive Tommee Tippee star design looks great
- Helps you retain optimal temperatures for your little one, with optimal room temperature being around 18 ̊C, and optimal bath temperature between 36.5 ̊C and 38 ̊C.
1 x Tommee Tippee Bath'n'room Thermometer
Usage and Instructions
Gently tap the thermometer unit to activate it. The temperature of their room or bath will be displayed in a few seconds. The optimal room temperature for your little one is approximately 18 ̊C.
To measure the optimal bath temperature, float this thermometer in the bath to help you monitor the water temperature.
The optimum temperature for your little one's bath is body temperature, which is between 36.5°C and 38°C.