Visuxl Eye Drops 10ml
Visuxl Eye Drops 10ml
VisuXL Eye Drops hydrates & lubricates the eyes to provide long-lasting relief.
- Multi-dose bottle, sterile for 2 months after first dosing
- Long-lasting treatment
- Hyaluronic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin provide dry eye relief and recovery
- Only 2-3 drops a day
The unique ingredients in these VisuXL Eye Drops allow the eye's surface to remain moisturised for longer than normal eye drops, providing lasting relief from dry eye symptoms.
Using eye drops that contain CoQ10 have been shown to have protective effects on the eye and promote healing of the corneal surface through their antioxidant properties.
This product is provided in a preservative-free multi-dose bottle and can be used while wearing contact lenses.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Co-enzyme q10, Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl-polyetheylene gycol 1000 succinate) plus buffer isotonic solution for injection.
Usage and Instructions
How to use:
- Wash your hands before use.
- Remove the cap. Before using the bottle for the first time, hold the bottle with the tip down and tap several times until the first drop emerges.
- Put 1-2 drops into the conjunctival sac of each eye by pulling the lower eyelid down and looking upward. Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eyes.
- Dispense the product by gently squeezing the bottle by pushing down the dispensing tip.
- Immediately close the container after use.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the components.
- If you have any adverse reactions, discontinue its use and contact your ophthalmologist.
- The product can also be instilled while wearing contact lenses: it does not alter their characteris- tics, and can even hydrate soft contact lenses.
- Instill the product at least 5 minutes after the use of other drugs.
- The product maintains its sterility up to 180 days after the first opening of the bottle.
- The expiration date refers to the product in an intact, correctly stored package.
- Do not use this product after the expiration date indicated on the package.
- Wash your hands before applying the product.
- Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eyes.
- Do not use the bottle if it is damaged.
- Keep the product away from light, heat and out of the reach of children.
- Store the product at room temperature (15-25 ºC).
- Ophtalmic use, do not swallow.
Like all eye drops, VisuXL Eye Drops can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. These may include:
Stinging/redness in the eye widened pupils, or blurred vision may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.