Optive Fusion Eye Drops 10ml
Optive Fusion Eye Drops 10ml
What 500,000+ customers say about medino:
A specifically designed formula to provide instant relief, superior comfort and prolonged protection from dry eye symptoms. Optive Fusion Eye Drops have a unique formula to provide long-lasting comfort. Firstly, these eye drops lubricate the eye surface. Secondly, they moisturise the ocular surface cells by restoring the osmotic balance. The multi-use bottle can be kept for six months after opening as it has a gentle preservative called purity, which breaks down in the eye as natural tear components.
- Euye drops for dry eyes, giving you instant comfort
- Sustained protection
- Restores the eye surface damage
- Contact lens compatible
- Can be used up to 3 months after opening
- One container of 10ml
What symptoms or conditions can be treated with Optive Fusion Eye Drops?
Optive Fusion Eye Drops alleviate burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dry eyes.
What are the benefits of using Optive Fusion Eye Drops?
Optive Fusion Eye Drops offer immediate relief, lasting comfort, and sustained protection against dry eye symptoms, in addition to restoring the osmotic balance by moisturizing ocular surface cells.
How do Optive Fusion Eye Drops work?
By lubricating the eye surface and restoring the osmotic balance, Optive Fusion Eye Drops provide enhanced lubrication and protection to the cornea, resulting in prolonged relief from dry eye symptoms.
What does the research say about Optive Fusion Eye Drops?
Studies show that Optive Fusion Eye Drops effectively relieve dry eye symptoms, thanks to their unique blend of ocular lubricants which enhance corneal lubrication and protection.
Can Optive Fusion Eye Drops be used with contact lenses?
Optive Fusion Eye Drops should not be used while wearing contact lenses.
How long can Optive Fusion Eye Drops be used after opening?
The multi-use bottle of Optive Fusion Eye Drops is viable for 6 months post-opening.
Active Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid (HA, a natural component of tears that brings hydration), carmellose sodium (CMC, a lubricant that reduces water loss) and glycerin (a non-blurring, long-lasting protective moisturiser).
Usage and Instructions
Place 1 to 2 drops in the eye(s) as required. Please read the enclosed information leaflet prior to using.
Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch tip of the bottle or vial to anysurface and avoid contact with the eye.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Do not use if Optive Fusion"' packaging shows evidence of tampering.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Discontinue use of Optive Fusion"' and consult a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the container.
Like all medications, this product can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. These include:
Blurred vision, Eye discomfort, Eyelid crusting, Eye irritation, Eye swelling, Eye pain, Itchy eyes, Eye redness, Increased tear production, Skin inflammation, Allergic reaction, showing symptoms such as itching, redness, swelling, or pain of the eye, or redness, swelling, or rash of the skin around the eye.
If you experience these or any other side effects while using this product, stop use and speak to your doctor.