Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Supplement 30 TabletsNew in
Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Supplement 30 Tablets
Formulated with essential nutrients, these Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Supplement 60 Tablets help maintain and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Formulated with biotin and zinc
- Features marine protein complex AminoMarC
- Maximum strength supplement for thicker and fuller hair
- Tablets are suitable for both men and women over the age of 18
- Ingredients are naturally derived
- 60 tablets per pack
Is your hair thinning or starting to fall out? Often, hair can become affected by many factors in a busy and stressful lifestyle. These Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Supplement 60 Tablets are formulated to protect your hair from further loss and leave it feeling thicker, fuller and more radiant. Each tablet contains zinc, biotin and marine protein complex AminoMarC, known for their hair health properties.
Only Viviscal supplements contain AminoMar C™.
Marine Protein Complex (AminoMar C™) (fish/molluscs), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) Extract, Iron Fumarate, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerol), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Zinc Oxide, Niacin (as Nicotinamide [Vitamin B3]), Acerola (Malpighia glabra L.) Fruit Powder, Millet Seed Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Orange Flavouring, Modified Starch, D-Biotin
Usage and Instructions
How to use:
Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 3-6 months (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, taken with water after food). Thereafter take 1-2 tablets daily as required. Viviscal tablets are easy to swallow.
We recommend using Viviscal Gentle Shampoo, Viviscal Moisturising Conditioner and Viviscal Hair and Scalp Serum in conjunction with Viviscal Maximum Strength Supplements to encourage hair growth and achieve the best results possible.
Keep out of reach and sight of children:
This product contains iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor if on medication
- Do not use if blister seal is cut, torn or broken