Weleda Arsenicum Album 30c 125 Tablets20% off
Weleda Arsenicum Album 30c 125 Tablets
Reduce the number of trips to and from the bathroom with a homoeopathic remedy which can relieve symptoms of an upset stomach.
- Weleda arsenicum album tablets, helpful for treating tummy troubles when you need it most
- Can help with simultaneous vomiting and diarrhoea
- May soothe ongoing nausea
- Natural herbal remedy which could relieve burning sensations in your stomach
- UEBT verified: all ingredients and raw material are from sustainable sources
- Comes in an economical 125 value pack which contains zero plastic
- 100% suitable for vegetarians
Contains Arsenicum album 30C homeopathic potency on 100mg lactose/sucrose tablets.
Usage and Instructions
Adults: 2 tablets.
Children: 1 tablet.
You can suck or chew these tablets.
Unless otherwise directed, take 1 dose every 2 hours for the first 6 doses. After that, take 1 dose when required. Stop when you start feeling better.
Contains lactose and sucrose. Talk to your doctor or one of our pharmacists if you have an intolerance to some sugars.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children. If your symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days consult your doctor.
If you are using this product for mild diarrhea and vomiting, make sure your symptoms have not been present for more than a few days, otherwise consult your GP immediately. Diarrhea and vomiting can cause severe dehydration and organ failure if left untreated.
If your symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting are quite severe, make sure you also drink plenty of water and take hydration tablets.