Weleda Cold Relief Oral Spray 20ml20% off
Weleda Cold Relief Oral Spray 20ml
Get back to enjoying your day thanks to this blend of three homoeopathic remedies for pesky colds and flu symptoms.
- Cold relief oral spray by Weleda, designed to tackle the common cold with homoeopathic relief that’s always to hand
- Helps to soothe and calm a variety of flu-like symptoms
- Settle annoying coughs which keep you up at night
- Contains no powerful sedatives that’ll leave you feeling drowsy
- Convenient 20ml spray bottle pops easily into a purse or jacket pocket
- Can safely be used by both vegetarians and vegans
To tell you a bit about the 3 main homeopathic ingredient in this blend:
Allium cepa: good for cold and allergies with runny nose, sneezing, and runny eyes.
Drosera: good for cough, bronchitis, laryngitis, loss of taste and deep barking cough.
Gelsemium: good for fever,, influenza, viral infection, dry cough, sore throat, dull headache and overall fatigue
Allium Cepa 6X, Drosera rotundifolia 6X,Gelsemium sempervirens 6X, Purified Water, Ethanol 16.6% w/w.
Usage and Instructions
Adults and children above 12: Take one or two metered sprays into the mouth up to three times daily. It’s best to alternate the areas you spray to limit the chances of any irritation.
Weleda Cold Relief Spray is not suitable for:
- Children younger than 12 years old.
- Those allergic to ethanol.
This product is to be used orally.
Avoid spraying into the throat or eyes.
Never exceed the recommended dosage.
Keep in the original container.
Store in an environment that’s below 25°C.
Always check the expiry date.
If you have a fever or an existing respiratory condition, consult your doctor before use
If you develop a fever or your symptoms continue to worsen, consult your doctor or one of our pharmacists as soon as possible. Weleda Cold Relief Oral Spray contains alcohol. Excessive drinking whilst using this product should be avoided. If you are on medications such as Metronidazole and Disulfiram, which do not interact well with alcohol, we advise not using this product. If your current symptoms include a fever or you have a history of respiratory issues (like asthma) consult your doctor or our pharmacist before using Weleda Cold Relief Oral Spray.