Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Vitamin D 30 CapsCovid-19
Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Vitamin D 30 Caps
Supercharge your defence system with our biologically active form of Vitamin D3. Public Health England recommends supplementation of Vitamin D to support a strong immune system and reduce symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Helps with muscle function
- Increases calcium absorption
- Gluten, soya, & wheat-Free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Research shows low levels of Vitamin D are linked to low mood and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Public health advice recommends supplementation for all during autumn and winter.
Public Health England recommends Vitamin D for all, to strengthen and protect the immune system, and optimise the body’s resilience against infection.
Research shows low levels of Vitamin D are linked to disturbed sleep, insomnia or waking unrefreshed as Vitamin D is critical to optimise our natural sleep-waking cycles.
|Nutritional Information||1 capsules provide||% EU NRV|
|Energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate||N/A||% EU NRV|
|Energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate||N/A||50|
Other Ingredients: Vitamin enhanced yeast providing; Vitamin D3. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Free from: Excipients, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, milk products, artificial colours, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
Usage and Instructions
Dosage: 1 capsule per day with or without food.
Dosage can be increased if required.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.