Alvita Digital ThermometerNew in
Alvita Digital Thermometer
Free delivery over £20
Only 4 left
Order within 10hrs 55mins to have it sent out today.
Get the accurate body temperature readings you need to decide whether it’s time to snuggle up in bed or head for the GP. Perfectly safe to use for the little ones!
- Make informed decisions fast, get accurate body temperature readings in no time
- Easy on the eyes, large screen display is clear, easy to use and highly legible
- Save on batteries, auto-shutdown preserves battery life when device isn’t in use
- Suitable for the whole family, contains no breakable glass or toxic mercury
- Long-life battery means you don’t get caught off guard after not using it for a while
- Fully compliant with electromagnetic compatibility international standards
- 1 x Thermometer
- 1 x Owners manual
- 1 x Storage case
Usage and Instructions
- This digital thermometer provides a quick and highly accurate reading of your body temperature.
- It can be used orally, rectally or under the armpit.
- To better understand how it works, please carefully read the product information leaflet provided.
- Read instructions thoroughly before using the digital thermometer.
- Choking Hazard: Thermometer cap and battery may be fatal if swallowed. Do not allow children to use this device without parental supervision.
- Do not use this thermometer in your ear. It’s been designed for oral, rectal and armpit (axilla) readings only.
- Do not place the thermometer battery near extreme heat as it may explode.
- It is recommended that the performance should be checked every two years.
- Remove the battery from the device when not in operation for a long time.
- The temperature readings give an indication of the level of health. Consult a medical professional for the interpretation of results and medical advice. Incorrect self-diagnosis may lead to the worsening of existing symptoms or conditions.
- Do not attempt measurements when the thermometer is wet as inaccurate readings may result.
- Do not bite the thermometer, doing so may lead to breakage and/or injury.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the thermometer. Doing so may result in inaccurate readings.
- After each use, disinfect the thermometer especially in case the device is used by more than one person.
- Do not force the thermometer into the rectum. Stop insertion and abort the measurement when pain is present. Failure to do so may lead to injury.
- Do not use the thermometer orally after being used rectally.
- For children who are under two years old, please do not use the device orally