&SISTERS Eco-Applicator Tampons Heavy 14 Pack20% off
&SISTERS Eco-Applicator Tampons Heavy 14 Pack
These &SISTERS Eco-Applicator Tampons Heavy 14 Pack are a natural, earth-friendly period product that'll see you through menstruation on heavier days.
- Certified organic period product
- Individually wrapped
- Woven for maximum absorbency - perfect for heavier days
- Plastic-free period care
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- 14 tampons in a pack
There's no shame in having your period. In fact, you should love your body and use period care that looks after you too. &SISTERS Eco-Applicator Tampons Heavy 14 Pack will protect you on those heavier flow days. They're ingeniously woven for maximum absorbency, allowing for widthways expansion and featuring an octagonal design that ensures the perfect fit. Individually bio-wrapped, these tampons are compostable and biodegradable. They're made from a single ingredient – certified organic, natural cotton – with no hidden nasties, meaning they're extra kind on the skin. What's more, 10% of all &SISTERS' profits go to support women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe – so essential period products are accessible to everyone.
Contains 100% organic natural cotton
28 tampons are included in this pack.
Usage and Instructions
You'll find instructions on how to use these tampons on the packaging. However, if in doubt, follow the steps below.
How to use:
- Remove the tampon from the paper wrapper - Check that the cotton string hangs down through the base of the plunger tube
- Hold the applicator at the grooved rings with your thumb & middle finger
- Place the rounded tip end of the applicator at the entrance of your vagina - Push the outer tube towards the small of your back until your finger & thumb touch your body
- Continue to hold the outer tube firmly & use your index finger to push the inner tube completely into the outer tube - Withdraw both tubes, leaving the string hanging outside your body
- You now shouldn’t be able to feel the tampon
- If you can feel it, adjust it so that it's comfortable
- Wash your hands and voilà! You're all done