Bazuka Sub-Zero 50ml
Bazuka Sub-Zero 50ml
Bazuka Sub-Zero 50ml is a freezing device crafted to eliminate common warts and verrucas from the convenience of home. Drawing inspiration from the cryotherapy techniques employed by medical professionals, Bazuka Sub-Zero swiftly freezes the wart or verruca, allowing it to shed in a few weeks and reveal the unaffected skin below. It's a swift and robust home solution for adults and kids aged 4 and up, ensuring skin returns to its healthy state.
- Freezing agent: Contains a liquid blend of dimethyl ether, propane, and isobutane.
- Verrukill technology: Provides a secure, swift, and efficient solution for warts and verrucas.
- One application: Typically, a single freeze session is enough to address warts and verrucas.
- Cryotherapy method: Mirrors the acclaimed 'freezing' technique adopted by medical experts.
- Rapid treatment: Ideal for persistent warts and verrucas when immediate action is sought.
- Suitable for children aged 4 and above: Crafted for both adults and kids, but it's advised against for those under 4 due to the intense freezing effect.
What are the benefits of Bazuka Sub-Zero?
Bazuka Sub-Zero provides a swift and efficient solution for removing warts and verrucas at home. It acts quickly to freeze the wart or verruca, allowing it to shed in a few weeks and unveil the healthy skin below.
Are there any known side effects?
The freezing action might induce sensations of pain, ache, or sting that could linger for several hours. It's advised against for kids under 4 because the intense freezing can be unsettling.
What does the research say about Bazuka Sub-Zero?
Bazuka Sub-Zero mirrors the cryotherapy techniques employed by medical professionals, an acclaimed 'freezing' approach for addressing warts and verrucas.
What are the main ingredients or components of Bazuka Sub-Zero?
Bazuka Sub-Zero's freezing agent is a liquid blend of dimethyl ether, propane, and isobutane.
How long does it take for Bazuka Sub-Zero to work?
Typically, within 10 days, the addressed wart or verruca sheds, revealing the newly formed skin underneath.
Can Bazuka Sub-Zero be used on children?
Bazuka Sub-Zero is suitable for kids aged 4 and up. However, it's not advised for those younger than 4 due to the intense freezing effect, which can be unsettling.
What is the difference between Bazuka Sub-Zero and other wart treatments?
Bazuka Sub-Zero is a freezing solution that acts swiftly to freeze the wart or verruca thoroughly in a single session, making it ideal for persistent warts and verrucas when immediate action is sought. In contrast, treatments like those based on acid might necessitate multiple sessions and extended treatment duration.
The Freezing Agent Is A Liquified Mixture Of Dimethyl Ether, Propane And Isobutane.
Usage and Instructions
Treatment of verrucas and warts: A single freeze is sometimes enough, although up to 3 applications may be used 2 weeks apart for stubborn lesions such as some verrucas.
Do not use Bazuka Sub-Zero:
- On children under the age of 4 years
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding;
- If you have diabetes or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet;
- Anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) area;
- On birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots;
- On areas where your skin is sensitive, damaged, cut, grazed, diseased or itchy; or
- At the same time as any other wart or verruca treatment.