BetterYou Dlux 1000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15ml20% off
BetterYou Dlux 1000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15ml
BetterYou DLux 1000 is a convenient daily oral vitamin D spray to help maintain vitamin D levels, to support a healthy lifestyle.
Specially formulated to be absorbed via the soft tissue of the mouth for optimal absorption.
- DLux1000 is suitable for vegetarians and has a natural peppermint flavour.
- Each spray delivers 1000IU (25μg) of vitamin D3 for a maintenance dosage
- Fast and effective absorption
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Supports bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- 100 daily doses
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
- Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Free from sugar, gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours, additives, filters, GMO and alcohol.
Does your DLux supplement spray look a little different? BetterYou have recently made these packaging updates to their DLux vitamin D range:
- Dosage clearer on the pack. You’ll be able to clearly see the dosage strengths on the packs, so it’s easier to choose the right supplement for you
- Removing the ‘DLux’ name. BetterYou have removed the ‘DLux’ wording from their vitamin D packaging, so the strength of your supplement is more clear. For example, ‘DLux3000’ is now ‘D3000’
- ‘Pill free’. You’ll now see the words ‘pill free’ on the front of the packaging, so you can spot a convenient alternative to tablets and capsules when you shop for supplements
Each spray provides Vitamin D3 1000IU/25mcg
Xylitol, water, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
The source of vitamin D3 is Lanolin. This has been sourced from the wool of sheep living in Australia. The D3 is completely extracted from the Lanolin and while it is suitable for vegetarians (approved by the vegetarian society) it may not be suitable for those wishing to follow a strict vegan diet.
Usage and Instructions
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Dosage Adults and children over 13 years:
1 spray delivers 1000IU of vitamin D.
Use 1 spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.