Betteryou Dlux 3000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15ml20% off
Betteryou Dlux 3000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15ml
The perfect Vitamin D3 oral spray for daily use.
- Sugar and Gluten-free
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No additives or fillers
- No GMO or Alcohol
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding
DLux3000 delivers 3000iu of vitamin D3 in every spray with 100 sprays in every bottle. Vitamin D is essential for normal teeth and bones and important for a healthy immune system.
A convenient spray formulated to deliver vitamin D directly into the bloodstream, providing an alternative to taking tablets. With a natural peppermint flavour DLux3000 is suitable for those on vegetarian, coeliac diets. Suitable for Adults and children aged 13 years and above. Also safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Does your DLux supplement spray look a little different? BetterYou have recently made these packaging updates to their DLux vitamin D range:
- Dosage clearer on the pack. You’ll be able to clearly see the dosage strengths on the packs, so it’s easier to choose the right supplement for you
- Removing the ‘DLux’ name. BetterYou have removed the ‘DLux’ wording from their vitamin D packaging, so the strength of your supplement is more clear. For example, ‘DLux3000’ is now ‘D3000’
- ‘Pill free’. You’ll now see the words ‘pill free’ on the front of the packaging, so you can spot a convenient alternative to tablets and capsules when you shop for supplements
|Nutritional Information||Each Spray provides||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||3000IU / 75μg||1500|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
Other ingredients: Xylitol, water, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
Usage and Instructions
Adults and children aged 13 years and above:
Use 1 spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.