Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops 10ml
Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops 10ml
Wearing contact lenses or spending your day staring at a screen can leave your eyes feeling dry, itchy and gritty – so keep these Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops to hand for soothing relief.
- Eye drops designed to soothe dry, tired eyes
- Contains sodium hyaluronate to restore much needed moisture to your eyes
- Promotes the repair of the surface of your eyes
- Doesn't contain any preservatives
- Perfect to use if you wear contact lenses
What is Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops 10ml used for?
Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops 10ml is a lubricating eye drop that is formulated to provide relief from dry eye symptoms, such as burning, itching, and discomfort. It contains hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance that helps to lubricate and hydrate the eye, as well as other ingredients that may help to soothe and protect the delicate tissues of your eyes. If you have persistent or severe dry eye symptoms, it's a good idea to speak with your GP or one of our pharmacists to discuss long-term treatment or find out the cause.
Is hyaluronic acid good for dry eyes?
Hyaluronic acid is found in many tissues in the body, including the eye, and it's known for its ability to attract and hold water, making hyaluronic acid a useful lubricant for the eye.
Hyaluronic acid is effective in treating dry eye symptoms, such as burning, itching, and discomfort, and research has found that the use of hyaluronic acid eye drops can help to improve the symptoms of dry eye and also improve both tear film stability and overall eye comfort.
Sodium Hyaluronate 0.2% w/v, Sodium Chloride, Boric Acid, Borax and Water for Injections
Usage and Instructions
Before opening a new bottle of Evolve® HA, check the safety seal of the bottle is unbroken. You'll be able to see this by checking whether the six bridges between the tamper-evident ring and the cap are broken or not.
- Wash and dry your hands well before use.
- Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
- Remove the cap.
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form asmall pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
- Hold the bottle between your thumb and middle finger ofyour other hand and apply moderate pressure to the bottle to release one drop of Evolve® HA into the pocket.
- Blink your eye a few times.
- If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop.
- Carefully wipe away any excess product around the eyelid with a tissue.
- Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
- Shake the bottle once downwards in order to remove any excess before replacing the cap on the container, do not touch the applicator tip with anything, including your eye or your fingers.
If you're unsure about how to use Evolve® HA consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician.
- This product is for external ophthalmic use only.
- Do not use if the safety seal on the cap of the bottle is broken before first use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle with your eye or any surface or dip the nozzle inany liquid.
- Do not share this product with any other person.
- This product can cause a transient mild burning sensation and/or blurring of vision after application. Wait until your vision is clear before driving or using machinery.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the bottle.
- Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Discard the bottle 3 months after first opening. However contents may not last for 3 months depending upon the frequency of use.
- Do not deliver more than 30 consecutive drops.
- Do not try to unscrew or disassemble the nozzle from the bottle.
- Do not attempt to refill the bottle.
- Consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician before you use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If your eye condition persists consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician.
- Dispose of the used bottle according to your local waste management regulations.