Liquifilm tears UDV 30 x 0.4mlShort date
Liquifilm tears UDV 30 x 0.4ml
SHORT EXPIRY DATE: 31 July 2021
Tackle dry eyes, soreness and redness with Liquifilm Tears Eye Drops.
- Liquid eye drops designed to soothe dry eye conditions
- Helps to soothe sore, burning and itching eyes
- Contains the lubricant polyvinyl alcohol
- Easy to use eye drops
- Add one or two drops to each eye
- Contains 30 uses
Soothe dry eyes conditions fast. Liquifilm Tears Pre Filled 0.4ml is a preservative free eye drop solution that relieves sore, burning, and itching eyes. This effective lubricant contains 30 single-use containers, making these eye drops easy to use and perfect for relieving eye irritation instantly. Dry eyes are super common and can be a result of conjunctivitis, excessive tiredness, allergies, and many other causes. Liquifilm Liquid Tears offer quick relief from discomfort when you need it most.
Active Ingredient: Polyvinyl Alcohol 1.4% w/v.
Other Ingredients: Povidone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide or Hydrochloric Acid (to adjust pH) and Purified Water.
Usage and Instructions
- Ensure that the container is intact, then twist off tab.
- Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling.
- Gently pull down the lower eyelid of the eye that needs treatment until there is a small pocket.
- Turn the bottle upside down. Squeeze it to release 1 drop into the "pocket".
- Let go of the lower lid, and blink your eyes a few times. For a second drop repeat the above two steps.
- Repeat the steps for the other eye, if it also needs treatment.
- If a drop misses your eye, try again.
- To help prevent infection, do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eye, the surrounding tissue or anything else.
- Do not store opened vials.
- Stop using and contact your doctor if you experience long-lasting redness or irritation of the eye, eye pain, changes in vision or your condition worsens or has not improved 3 days after having started treatment.
- Your sight may become blurred for a short time just after using Liquifilm Tears. You should notdrive or use machines until your sight is clear again.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to polyvinyl alcohol or any of the other ingredients.
- While you are wearing soft contact lenses: you must remove them before using and wait at least 15 minutes after applying the drops before putting your lenses back in.